This website is provided by Park Place Technologies.
- 1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- 1.1 We may collect and process the following information about you:
- 1.1.1 information that you provide when registering for our Service;
- 1.1.2 information that you authorize a third party (e.g., a social network such as Facebook) to share with us, such as your email address or other information that may identify you;
- 1.1.3 correspondence, or a record of it, if you should contact us; and
- 1.1.4 statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, which does not identify you. This means information about your computer and your use of our Services, including (where available) your IP address, unique mobile device identifier (UDID), International Mobile Equipment ID (IMEI), Android ID, device MAC address, browser information, operating system, timestamps, the pages that you request, applications downloaded, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- 2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- 2.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 2.1.1 to ensure that the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 2.1.2 to identify you when you use the website;
- 2.1.3 to answer your questions and improve the website;
- 2.1.4 to provide you with updates and other information about new features of our website; and
- 2.1.5 for marketing purposes where you agree to this.
- 3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- 3.1 We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- 3.1.1 for marketing purposes where you consent to this;
- 3.1.1 for marketing purposes where you consent to this;
- 3.1.2 to other members of the Park Place Technologies . group of companies, our partners and service providers for the purpose of: managing or administering certain aspects of our Service; for analytics purposes; and to help us develop new services;
- 3.1.3 to protect the rights, property or safety of us or other website users;
- 3.1.4 where we are obliged, or permitted, to do so by applicable law, regulation or legal process; or
- 3.1.5 if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
- 3.2 We may pass aggregated information to third parties about how our users use our website but this will not include information which could be used to identify you.
- 4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- 4.1 We take appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect your personal information that we hold. We limit access to your personal information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs.
- 4.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
- 4.4 We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill any of the services we provide or to comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
- 5. COOKIES
- 5.3 All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the cookies available on your browser. There are also lots of different third party browser plug-ins and extensions available which you can download to make it easier to see and control your cookies.
- 5.4 You can find out more about internet advertising by visiting the following websites:www.allaboutcookies.org, www.yourchoicesonline.eu, and www.networkadvertising.org. Some of these sites enable you to opt out of online behavioral advertising and other tracking cookies (in addition to the control settings on your browser).
- 6. LINKS
- 7. KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE
- 7.1 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you are responsible for any misuse of such information. You must change your password on a regular basis and must not share your password with anyone.
- 7.2 You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account. Please ensure that you do not allow anyone else to access the Service in your name and sign off after you have finished accessing your account.
- 7.3 You are responsible for all orders, and for the accuracy of all information, sent via the internet using your user ID, password or any other personal identification used to identify you on the Service.
- 7.4 You will be liable to us for all orders or transactions placed by use of your user ID and password, even if such use might be wrongful. We will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of misuse of your user ID and password, and we accept no liability resulting from its unauthorized use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
- 8. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you, before collecting your personal information, if we intend to use your personal information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your personal information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms or registration pages we use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by post or email at the address set out below.
- 9. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with UK data protection laws. Any access request may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Contact us at: email@example.com for details.
Version 1 – last updated April, 2015